Vapour Blasting Cabinets, designed for cleaning engine components and other objects. The process has numerous functions. For example:-
- The abrasive nature of the cleaning means 100% of the grime, rust and contaminants are removed.
- The clean and finish, are to an impeccably high standard.
- The process is dust free, as the particles are collected inside the cabinet.
Some examples of materials that work well are:-
- and brass.
VapourMax the ultimate semi professional machine. For this purpose, we have designed one perfect model. Suitable for professional and hobbyists alike.
The Vapour Blasting Cabinet, is a non-destructive way to clean. The process involves gently polishing the surface leaving a satin finish. The VapourMax, is specifically designed for hobbyist and professional alike. Manufactured in-house by Hydrotherm.
The machine includes: –
- Large work area 750mm x 750mm x 750mm.
- The machines run from a standard 13 amp single phase socket.
- All machines require between 10-20CFM of air supply to operate effectively.
- 1.0mm Stainless Steel construction.
- Welded Water Sump for ease of use.
- Standard 750w / 1.5HP slurry pump.
- Powerful full width IP67 LED work light.
- 10-15 CFM air requirement.
- 240v single phase 13 amp supply.
- Foot pedal activated.
- Easy to open large aperture door with pro spec latch.
- Supplied in a tough wooden case.
In summary the VapourMax, is ultimate semi professional Wet Blasting machine.
Furthermore, check out a quick video we did showing how powerfully the base model is removing paint on YouTube